Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

free writing

I've never jsut sat here and written before, I always write in word and copy to my blog. I am bored. I want someone to talk to and the person I want to talk to is unavailable. I want to do something, but what? I am too broke to go out. Too lazy to do much of anything. I don't really feel like writing. I want to do something, be with people. I am so fucking bored right now. I am climbing walls. I looking through old writings looking for inspiration or unfinished ideas.

I know that somewhere
in the world today
a woman is looking for me
as I look for her
will we know
when we meet
what happens when
i meet
a woman
so right
and i fuck it
up
what usually happens
i keep thinking
she is the one
she will know
but she never
knows
we have spent many
lives together
lived similar
experiences
i know that somewhere
in the world today
a woman looks for me
i have to stop
looking is making
me crazy
i find
the wrong ones
or right ones
i send away
will she know me
will she fear me
am I too much
are we too much
where am i going
what is my journey
when will the
alters
go away
unneeded
why can't
they stay unknown
unseen
why do I let
them out
let people know
how do i
hold in this thing
after years of secrets
they are hard
to keep
I know she looks
for me
but does she see me
does she know
i am here
am i open to what
might come my way
what choices will I make
what road this journey
travels
I met
the one
but is she
the ONE
I know a woman looks
for me
will she know
me
when it happens
will i push her away
again
I want out
out of this
chase
i want peace
i want her
too late

No comments:

Post a Comment