Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Alone in My Room

Alone in my room
Feeling like crap
No where to go
No one to go with
No alcohol to
Drown in
No reason to live
No reason to die
Wishing I could
Hurt
The way I hurt
Put the pain
On someone else
The one who
Owns it
But that wont happen
Fear paralyzes me
Keeping me from
Returning it
All to him
Wanting to piss
On those who
Wont believe
Make them understand
How cheap I feel
For being the one
To stain his reputation
Even in the face
Of the hypocritical life
He lives
They see him the victim
Of my supposed lies
He skates along
Bright shining so
I stumble along
The lying bitch
How dare I
Tell
Such lies
How dare I be
So screwed up
Black sheep
Rotten to the core
I am the one
Who makes
All of the waves
Disturbing the waters
Showing the faults
Of all involved
They feel guilt
For never seeing
Or living in denial
Of what had to be
Seen
Bruises show
Bleeding is real
But all that I say
Is bullshit
Go figure

No comments:

Post a Comment